Browse by Category
Okotoks, Alberta T1S 1A8
Welcome to Rainbow Storage, Calgary Area's Premier RV Storage Facility. Conveniently located south of Calgary just off Highway 2.
t: view phone (403) 938-6262
Rainbow Storage knows its customers invest a lot in their recreational vehicles and protecting that investment is a major concern. We offer indoor, covered, and outdoor storage for customers who want a spacious, clean, and secure place to park between getaways or over the winter. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your recreational vehicle is securely parked at Rainbow Storage.
Why choose Rainbow Storage?
* Access 7 Days a Week, All Year
* Comprehensive Video Surveillance
* Gated Secure Electronic Card Access
* On-site Resident Manager
* Friendly Management Staff
* Clean, Dry & Mud Free Units
* Hard-Packed Level Ground
* Wide Driveways
* High Cearance Storage Lots
* Monthly Pest Control Program
* Conveniently Located Off Hwy 2
For customers who want their recreational vehicles completely protected from the elements our indoor storage option is the right choice. Provided in our large covered dome, the generous maximum height for indoor storage is only limited by the entrance door which is 16' high. There are no length restrictions for our indoor storage.
Covered storage is available for customers who want their unit out of the sun, rain, hail etc. with only the front side exposed to the elements. Our storage lots are 12' wide x 40' deep by 14' high.
We also provide outdoor storage for customers who want a spacious, clean, and secure place to park between getaways or for the winter.
Rainbow Storage provides the best security for your recreational vehicles. Listed below are some of the features of our modern, state-of-the-art security systems and services:
1. Secure electronic gate card/code access
2. Comprehensive video camera surveillance system
3. Chain link and barbed wire security fence around perimeter
4. Motion sensor lights and alarms
5. On-site resident manager
6. Resident on-site guard dogs
7. Monthly pest control program
All of our customers use an electronic security card/code to enter and exit our facility and all entry and exit times are recorded in our control room. Our manager lives on site, and in conjunction with our resident guard dogs, help to keep watch over your valuable recreational vehicles.
Hours of work
April – Oct:
Daily: 9am – 5pm
Sun: 1pm – 5 pm
Nov – Mar:
Phone for Appointment
Conveniently located south of Calgary just off Highway 2.
Directions & Distances coming from Calgary:
1. Take either Macleod Trail (Hwy 2) or Deerfoot Trail south of Calgary.
2. Macleod Trail (Hwy 2) and Deerfoot Trail merge together at point A.
3. Travel 4.8 km from point A to point B.
4. At point B, turn right onto 306 Avenue.
5. Travel 0.7 km from point B to point C.
6. At point C, turn left onto 32nd Street.
7. Travel 1.5 km from point C to point D.
8. At point D, turn right into the large driveway at Rainbow Storage.